First of all we want to express our deepest gratitude to you for participating in these 40 days of prayer and fasting for Iran. We are overwhelmed with so much love and prayer support that you have showered on Iranian people. We believe your prayers, together with many thousands of others, have been heard and the Lord will answer. This most generous investment of your time and prayers will impact Iran beyond description. THANK YOU.
Though the forty days are over, we hope and trust that Iran will continue to have a special place in your heart and that you will remain in prayer for the nation. The prayforiran.com website and the forty subjects for prayer will stay live indefinitely as a resource for you and others to use.
May we ask you to email any words of encouragement you might want to send to the Iranian Church. Please also share your thoughts on this prayer campaign and we will share your comments with Iranian Christians. Please put your first name, city and country on your email. You can reply to this email or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, many have asked to be sent special prayer updates and answers to prayers regarding Iran and so we will send emails periodically. If you want to unsubscribe to this mailing list please let us know.
May grace and peace be yours in abundance.
Pray For Iran
"Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord, and that He may send the Christ, who has been appointed for you - even Jesus." Acts 3:19-20.
On this final day we want to cry out to the living God on our knees for Christian revival to sweep through Iran.
In the last forty days we have praised God for many of the blessings Iran enjoys. But we have also asked the Lord of compassion to have mercy on the suffering of the nation.
It is obvious that Iran needs a radical spiritual transformation, revival and restoration. For this to happen, the nation is in need of deep conviction of sins, rather than condemnation, so that the people will humble themselves before the almighty and merciful God and repent. Then times of refreshing will come.
Oh living, compassionate and all powerful God, who spoke and the universe came into being, who desires all men to be saved, and who responds to the prayer of the righteous, hear our prayers:
- We pray that the Good News of the Gospel will spread all over the land. That every person will have an opportunity to hear and understand the work of Jesus on the cross, His death and resurrection, and the Good News of salvation provided for everyone.
- We pray that every Iranian Christian will be filled with God’s love and passion to declare Christ. Pray that every Iranian church will become a training centre for evangelists. Pray that men and women will be sent by God to bring the Good News all over the land.
- We pray also for nationwide distribution of the Word of God and Christian literature, for the effective use of the internet and 24 hour radio and satellite television programmes so that all of Iran and Iranians worldwide will hear His Voice.
- We pray that God the Holy Spirit will bring about a deep conviction to the heart of the nation as never before. Pray that the whole nation, young and old, men and women in the cities and rural areas of Iran and Diaspora will fall on their knees individually or in households and groups and cry to God and repent. We pray that like an avalanche a national spiritual revival will sweep the country.
- We pray that You, oh God, will forgive Iran and wipe away all sins. We pray that You will give the nation a new heart to seek after You and become an instrument of righteousness to love and to do Your will.
- We pray that You will pour out Your Spirit upon Iran and anoint the nation and that Iran will become a major missionary sending country to take the Gospel all over the Islamic world and beyond.
Thank you so much for praying for Iran.